HAVELOCK — Police charged a Perth man with assault causing bodily harm on the grounds of the Havelock Country Jamboree.
Sunday, Aug. 22, 2010 at approximately 1:33 a.m., an 18 year old male went to the Peterborough County OPP Mobile Command Unit on the jamboree site. He had an injury to his left arm and was treated by paramedics on site.
The man was transported by ambulance to Campbellford Memorial Hospital for treatment and later released.
A 20-year-old man was charged.
Later Sunday, at 2:20 p.m., . police stopped and investigated the occupants of a vehicle on the jamboree grounds, Peterborough OPP report.
Two women from Quinte West, both age 22, were charged with possession of marijuana.
Here’s the tally of other charges laid by Peterborough OPP at the jamboree:
-Enter Premises When Prohibited (Trespass to Property Act) – 13
-Intoxicated in Public Place (Liquor Licence Act) – 4
– Have Open Liquor (Liquor Licence Act)- 3
– Engage In Prohibited Activity (Trespass to Property Act) – 3
– Consume Liquor 19 Years (Liquor Licence Act) – 2
– Under 19 Years Have Liquor (Liquor Licence Act) – 1
– Highway Traffic Act Related Offences From Havelock Jamboree
– Young Person Blood Alcohol Content Over Zero – 1
– Careless Driving (Motor Vehicle Collision) – 1
– No Validation Tag – 1
– Fail to Surrender Drivers Licence – 1
– Drive Motor Vehicle No Licence – 1