COE HILL — If you can’t find something to do outside today, Aug. 28, 2010, then you aren’t trying very hard.
The weather is great, the beach is open and the farmer’s market is on beside the Coe Hill legion.
It’s also the last day of the annual Coe Hill Fair.
Friday was all about the start of the midway and the demolition derby.
Here’s what’s on Saturday:
Gates open at 7 a.m., with all lifestock judging in the morning.
– 10 a.m. midway opens
– 10 a.m. – Strutt Your Mutt show.
– noon – talent show
– 3 p.m. – Western Games on horseback starts at 3 p.m., with pole bending, flag racing, rescue race and barrel race.
– 3:30 p.m. – The Greg Hannah Band takes the stage
– 6 p.m. the agricultural hall closes and exhibits removed. At the same time, the light and heavy horse draw begins after the Western Games.
– Midway and concessions are expected to stay open as long as there is demand, the fair brochure says.